I'M BACK!



The house is back together in (relative) order and I have a computer again.  Time to get back to work.  

Thanks to all of those who sent concern and well wishes.  We made out more or less unscathed from the whole process.  While I wouldn't recommend it, having a house fire turns out to be a great way to get some renovations done.  Of course, my hands are now calloused from assembling IKEA furniture and I have a few more grey hairs.

Once I get my bearings, I'd like to find the answers to a few questions:
  • Can Boeing and Canada make nice again?
  • Is the F-35 program still a mess?
  • Will the Aussie Hornets be lemons?
  • Will Canada ever get a new fighter to replace the CF-18?
  • Should I buy a drone?
  • What's the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Hopefully we can find the answers to these question (and more) in the upcoming months.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAL REASON THE GRIPEN LOST...

FINAL THOUGHTS

Fighter Jet Fight Club: Gripen NG vs. Super Hornet!